Sunday, March 20, 2011

a-whaaa??

ANOTHER award????
O.o
gosh guys........ thanks.
=) =)
you guys make me smile =)


this one was from haze
thanks, haze.
umm.....rules...... uhhhhh.
one sec, i gots to go find them.
alrightyyyy...... 7 things, and 15 people.
FIFTEEN????? aaaggghhhh, killin me, killing me.


1. i had to go back to my other award posts, and reread them to make sure im giving out new facts =P silly me.
2. i love short little cars. (short in height). i want one soo bad. but i totally woldnt mind a mini cooper right now..
3. im a perfectionist in so many aspects, but my room is pretty messy a lot of the time
4. i had something i wanted to say about me, but i completely lost it =(
5. i always twist my hair into a bun if i know ill be driving with the windows down. else, itll become all tangled up, and i do not, under any circumstances, want that. it takes an hour to 2 hours to brush it out, depending on the severity of the tangles.
6. i love big poofy dresses, and i really really really want one.
7. i need to get ahold of myself =)


kay, thats all good and done.
now fifteen people.
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.
 im trying, im trying.
1 tegan
2 esther
3 becca
4 katie
5 l. a. speedwing
6 barry
7 stephanie
8 dean
9 lauren
10 bitsy
11 yours truly
12 bag lady
13 bonnie
14 mamaface
15 brianne




wheeeeeeew. i got through it.
wow, that took a while.
next time, i hope i dont have to pick sooooo many people
=P

15 comments:

Esther said...

THANKS SO MUCH!!!! xD

Lauren said...

Aww thank you!!
Sorry I hadn't visited your blog yet! I'm a little scatter-brained when it comes to keeping track of my followers, haha :P But now I'm happy I did visit, because I pretty much love it ;)

~Lauren :)

sweet pea. said...

youre welcome very much, esther =D


lauren, youre welcome too =)
and its totally ok, i have a hard time keeping up with blogs too, so i understand =P
and thank you... =)

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Awesome sauce award! :D Katie definetly deserves it alone with I'm sure, everyone else on the list.

:D Great blog.

xx,
Bleah

Bonnie said...

Thanks, sweet pea! You deserve this award not sure that I'm so styling!

sweet pea. said...

hahah. bonnie, you dont have to be sure. i think. i can be sure for you =P

Dean Grey said...

Congrats and thanks!!

-Dean

Anon. said...

aww thanks :) where can I find it?

xo

sweet pea. said...

thanks and youre welcome, dean.

anon. right here.
=)

Becca said...

Your'e so sweet! Thanks gal!

L.A Speedwing said...

Gee Sweet Pea can you get any sweeter??? ;-) thank you thank you! I will check up later how this all works!

tegan said...

ahhh thank you so much!
you have such a pretty, unique blog :)
<3

Brianne said...

Aww! Thanks a ton, Sweet pea! <3 You deserve it. :')

xo,
Bri Danae

Barry said...

Thanks Sweet Pea, you're awesome!!!

x

sweet pea. said...

<3
=))