Sunday, December 19, 2010

You can shed tears that she is gone,or you can smile because she has lived.You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.You can remember her only that she is gone,or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back.Or you can do what she'd want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on




^^ not written by me.


dedicated to mrs v, a woman in my church that just that just died a day or two ago.
5 kids.
1 girl, right in the middle. she's recently married.
oldest is 21.
youngest is 13.
=(


i wish them well, and hope they'll be okay.

8 comments:

Becca said...

I will say a prayer

Bonnie said...

lovely tribute...they are in my thoughts and prayers.

sweet pea. said...

thanks guys

Becca said...

Anytime!

Anonymous said...

No one can hurt You
Unless you allow

True Love is not simple Words ,like No one will ever love you like I did ,then they walk away ,towards another .

True Love is not Written in a Poem to be left unspoken ,never faced with Reality .

To what I've seen
Some Do not even know True Love
They will argue the point ,they do
No ,they are still searching within themselves .

Leaving My Heart with Words here today .
Now it shall forever be me speaking the Truth to ,your Soul .
You shall never be Loved ,Like I will always Trust and Believed .
I Loved You
Yes used word Loved .
As now I finial Know That I am Set Free of this Bind that connected each other together .

My Heart is Free and believe me ,This is so Refreshing to have this Experience ,it is like ,each Heart beat
Holds some amazing Sound as it beats within you ,that is really for first time .
Becomes "Alive"

Happy New Year
May the Life ,Open up something new ,that will bring much Beauty to your World .
Be the Magick in 2011
Be the Beauty in 2011
Be Yourself in 2011
Open your Heart ,Love You
There becomes a Beauty and Magick ,breathing amazing Love in just being Who you are .


http://soulwanderingsoul.blogspot.com/

sweet pea. said...

thabks, betcha

Reginaldrclx said...

thabks, betcha

Grahamkemi said...

lovely tribute...they are in my thoughts and prayers.