Monday, December 06, 2010

my little world. population: me

i live here. this is my place. i live here. my place. i live here, i live here. let me repeat that. I LIVE HERE! I. me. no one else. not anyone who isn't me. yes, i do have visitors. i do have guests. i have "drop by for a little while"ers, but no one lives in my little world except for me and only myself. so why do people insist on acting like they own the place? do i not make myself clear enough? i live here. you may pass by. you may pass through. you may take shelter and be a guest in my little homey world. but you may not take over, or try to make it your dwelling place. i will not let you. it's mine. Mine, i tell you. MINE! you are not God, and and only God Himself can take control of me and everything which is mine, and do what He wills with it. now please let me and my little world be in peace. thank you.

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

are you better now?

Bonnie

sweet pea. said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, in which way?

Bonnie said...

sometimes after I vent I feel better but not knowing how you feel - I asked!!!

I hope I haven't invaded your space...

sweet pea. said...

ehh, no, you didn't. you just asked me a question about how i was. thats all good.
yeah, i'm better, i guess. some people just don't take hints =P

Yours Truly said...

I have have no idea what this is about, hope things are good again soon.
This was a good piece of writing. Little, tiny words. . . caught my attention right away like shouts.

Becca said...

I agree with YoursTruly-this was a good piece of writing. I also don't know what this post is particularly about but I can relate to your comment of God is the only one who has control of my life....it's a good thing to remember!

I hope that you're having a better night...

Mohammed J. said...

love :)

Jodie said...

amen!

sweet pea. said...

thanks yours truly =)
i loove little tiny words. i would have made this post even smaller, but then it would just be too difficult to read =(

rebecca. i am, thank you. and also thanks for commenting.

mohammed: =)

jodie: =P glad we agree.

Leola's pondering..... said...

I like a lot...Thanks

sweet pea. said...

leola. for what? i should be thanking you for liking.
=)