Friday, November 05, 2010

something or other.

i am tired.








so tired











of my friends










constantly












putting themselves down.












i hate it











when they talk










like no one











cares about them









because frankly,







i care.









it annoys me







to no end








when they say things










such as










"youre only my friend
out of pity"






or










"its ok, you didnt want
me there anyways."








i dont say that,







they do.










why?









i don't understand.











if i honestly










didnt want to









be friends with them,







they'd know.









it grates on my nerves








when my friends












complain to me











expecting pity.










i don't do pity parties.











if you're looking for












compassion










or empathy,











come to me.









i'll listen









tirelessly, i hope










and try to understand








exactly how you're








feeling.









and i'll empathize.









something i'm good at.








but









if you're looking













for someone










to say things like








"poor you, poor you.
its everyone else's fault"







well then,











you have come










to the wrong place.











because like i said,










don't










throw pity parties.









eye for an eye
ear for an ear
marinate
on that










will you,





dearest friends?

No comments: