Thursday, January 13, 2011

award.

i got an award.
my first award.
i think ever.
*tear*


thanks bonnie for giving me the honest scrap award.
apparently, its an award for people who write from the heart.
"This lovely lady was one of my first followers and was
so kind to me when I had no idea what I was doing...not
that I've come that far but she humored me and
commented on my posts.  We do love those comments."
thanks a bunch!!! =)


i tried googling it, but the rules were
mayhaps lost somewhere in the vast
swirling world of the blue nowhere.
but the main gist of it is that i must share
a number of honest things about myself.
therefore, i shall pick a number (7)
and share that many.
and then i must also pass this on to... 5 people which i think deserve this.
i do not think i can award it back to the person who awarded it to me (darn!!)


but here goes.
7 honest things about me:
1. i cannot think of random facts about myself on demand.
2. i keep a list of facts about myself in one of the many many (12ish) notebooks i own.
3. i love doing the daily crossword in the newspaper. difficult, but fun.
4. so far, i am loving college a lot more than i had originally anticipated
5. not every single thing i write on my blog is true. most of it is, yes. but theres a few (maybe 2 or 3) posts that are very fiction.
6. i love listening to music. when i hear a very very good song, i fall in love with it, and then listen to it ALL THE TIME. millions of times in a row.
7. i have a problem with "new and improved" things. sometimes, i think i should have been born way back before any technology. id love to be old-fashioned. *dreamy sigh*
8. i think 1 and 2 are pretty much tied together, so ill put another in... i love pictures, and i really want to take a photography course, so that i can get myself a wonderful camera and become a professional photographer. i do not wish to be one of those who doesnt know what the f-stop and the CMOS and the ISO is. i want to know everything.


now for the people i give it to:
mohammed j or jimi.
my very firstest follower. good commenter, good feedback. and i would definitely say he writes from the heart. just go check out his blog.


yours truly
i dont remember how i stumbled upon this blog, but i do remember that i fell in love with it. and i firmly believe she writes from the heart. i love reading her posts.


A gallery of broken hearts
such profound writing. i just love it <3


heather
i dont remember how i came about this one either. i just know that its such nice writing. 


hopeless survivalist
you are going to have to read it to understand.


there we go.
wow, this is one long post

7 comments:

Heather said...

For me? Really? I clicked the link 5 times because I didn't believe it. You have made me warm and fuzzy on what was a rubbish day. Thank you. <3
I would love to do a photography course too, but I'm scared of being bad at it. Also "new and improved" is the most misleading statement ever. Well, maybe not the most but it's certainly daft to think that something could be brand new but also improved.
You are wonderful xxxxxx

Becca said...

Good post!

sweet pea. said...

yes, heather. for you. really really. and you are so very welcome. honestly, you shouldnt be bad in any means at a photography course if youre into photography. i mean, personally, id have a ton of fun learning how everything works and how to solve the little problems.

"we are taking something that already exists, we are making it better, and we are making it BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!! :o"
right?
=P

sweet pea. said...

thank you becca =)

Yours Truly said...

Thanks for awarding me! :D I really appreciate your comment!!!
I was so confused at first! I didn't know what I was supposed to do.
Then, I found this-


Attachments to the award:

1. You must brag about the award.
2. You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger.
3. You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
4. Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog.
5. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself.

Then pass it on with the instructions!

Mohammed J. said...

ahh this made my day

thank you

thank you :)

HopelessSurvivalist said...

Thank you so much!!! :)