i got an award.
my first award.
i think ever.
thanks bonnie for giving me the honest scrap award.
apparently, its an award for people who write from the heart.
"This lovely lady was one of my first followers and was
so kind to me when I had no idea what I was doing...not
that I've come that far but she humored me and
commented on my posts. We do love those comments."
thanks a bunch!!! =)
i tried googling it, but the rules were
mayhaps lost somewhere in the vast
swirling world of the blue nowhere.
but the main gist of it is that i must share
a number of honest things about myself.
therefore, i shall pick a number (7)
and share that many.
and then i must also pass this on to... 5 people which i think deserve this.
i do not think i can award it back to the person who awarded it to me (darn!!)
but here goes.
7 honest things about me:
1. i cannot think of random facts about myself on demand.
2. i keep a list of facts about myself in one of the many many (12ish) notebooks i own.
3. i love doing the daily crossword in the newspaper. difficult, but fun.
4. so far, i am loving college a lot more than i had originally anticipated
5. not every single thing i write on my blog is true. most of it is, yes. but theres a few (maybe 2 or 3) posts that are very fiction.
6. i love listening to music. when i hear a very very good song, i fall in love with it, and then listen to it ALL THE TIME. millions of times in a row.
7. i have a problem with "new and improved" things. sometimes, i think i should have been born way back before any technology. id love to be old-fashioned. *dreamy sigh*
8. i think 1 and 2 are pretty much tied together, so ill put another in... i love pictures, and i really want to take a photography course, so that i can get myself a wonderful camera and become a professional photographer. i do not wish to be one of those who doesnt know what the f-stop and the CMOS and the ISO is. i want to know everything.
now for the people i give it to:
mohammed j or jimi.
my very firstest follower. good commenter, good feedback. and i would definitely say he writes from the heart. just go check out his blog.
i dont remember how i stumbled upon this blog, but i do remember that i fell in love with it. and i firmly believe she writes from the heart. i love reading her posts.
A gallery of broken hearts
such profound writing. i just love it <3
i dont remember how i came about this one either. i just know that its such nice writing.
you are going to have to read it to understand.
there we go.
wow, this is one long post
21 hours ago