Thursday, February 24, 2011

conversation

the other night.


brother: sweet pea, you know everyone likes you?
me: what do you mean?
brother: like, everyone likes you. thats what i mean
me: *blank stare*
brother: like, no one dislikes you. everyone thinks youre cool.
me: really???
brother: yeah really. i was talking to a bunch of people today, and all of them were like 'sweet pea? oh yeah. she's cool.'
me: no, seriously?
brother: yeah im serious. a lot of people dont really like your friends, though. you know that?
me: yes i know. and i know why.
brother: 'but sweet pea? shes cool'
me: i honestly never knew that.


interesting.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

see...you are liked/loved!

sweet pea. said...

i suppose i am.
but i dont really see it, most of the time.

InvisibleDisorderedOne said...

Wow, but you do know you deserve it? Your such an amazing person :)

-Vizzy

sweet pea. said...

do i know i deserve it? not really. but i do appreciate it, very much so.