Saturday, March 03, 2012

smbs, missions, et al

i've been at bible school for 2 months now. it certainly does not feel like it. i feel like i only just got here, and at the same time, it feels like i've been here for a year. i truly am loving it, however, and i am learning soo much. i'm also doing a lot, and it's so busy that i hardly have time to miss anyone or anything.
i'm sure God is using, and will continue to use this experience to help me grow in my relationship with Him, and in my preparation to be a missionary. do pray for me, though, that i may learn and grow. please pray for the summer mission as well, so that God will provide the finances, and put me in the right team to go to the right city in Africa (!!), Ukraine, Russia, or somewhere else. thank you all soo much.

1 comment:

haze said...

I will be praying for you, dear 'coz I know you'll be a very good missionary in the future.